Bespoke Picture and Object Framing
Welcome to my site and thank you for considering having your objects or artwork Lovingly Framed by Jules Sainter. Based in Bledlow Ridge on the Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire border, I am have a framing qualification meaning that I am certified to frame by The Fine Art Trade Guild.
Lovingly Framed is a professional, bespoke framing service, enabling you to have your artwork or objects framed in a way that enhances and protects them for the long term and also suits the location in which they will hang. Please click here to see some of the work I have previously framed.
I have access to a huge range of beautifully coloured mount boards and stylish frames that range from the simple to the ornate, the traditional to the contemporary, which will truly compliment your pictures and ensure that they are preserved and cared for for many years to come.
Lovingly Framed is not only my company name, but also my ethos. I take great pride in my work and ensuring that your artwork is framed to a high standard which will not only look great but will protect it from damage for your ongoing pleasure and enjoyment.
Please call or email me to make an appointment to discuss your framing needs.
Click here to see examples of my work.
- It’s All In The Detail: The Abstract Lives of Famous Artists 1st August 2020
- Make Your House A Home With Artwork 22nd June 2020
- 5 ways reframing can bring new life to your favourite pictures 4th May 2020
- Professional Qualification Awarded to Jules Sainter 4th March 2019
- 10 Top Tips To Get The Most Out Of Framing Pictures Or Objects 27th April 2018